INSA Welcomes Seven New Board Directors
ARLINGTON, VA (February 6, 2023) – The Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA) is pleased to welcome seven new members to its 2023 Board of Directors. Led by Chairwoman Letitia A. Long, the 18-member board provides INSA with strategic guidance, direction, and business oversight. INSA is the leading nonpartisan association for driving public-private partnerships to advance intelligence and national security priorities.
Six directors were elected to serve three-year terms and one was appointed to fill a vacancy for a two-year term.
The new Board members are:
- David Appel, Vice President, Amazon Web Services
- Kelly Ferrell, Senior Vice President, Intelligence and Homeland Security Division, GDIT
- Steve Homeyer, VP for Defense & Space Intelligence, BAE Systems (*appointed to a two-year term)
- Jennifer Krischer, Vice President & General Manager for Intelligence Programs, Maxar Technologies
- Todd Probert, President, National Security and Innovative Solutions Sector, CACI International
- Vernon Saunders, CEO, Freedom Consulting Group
- Jen Sovada, President, Public Sector, SandboxAQ
“We are privileged to have such a committed and talented group of leaders joining our board,” said INSA Chairwoman Letitia A. Long. “Already, we have a wealth of experience and expertise among our directors and with our newly welcomed colleagues, we are positioned for even greater success.”
INSA extends its heartfelt appreciation for the many contributions of outgoing Board members Tony Frazier, Maxar Technologies; Peder Jungck, BAE Systems; Michael LaRouche, SAIC; Leigh Palmer, Google; Teresa Shea; Jennifer Walsmith, Northrop Grumman; and Howard Weitzner.
The newly elected directors will serve three-year terms, effective January 1, 2023.
New Advisory Committee Members!
INSA is also pleased to welcome ten new Advisory Committee members. This senior leader volunteer working group advises the president and staff on how INSA can best accomplish its mission and support the intelligence and national security communities.
New committee members are:
- Likia Hawkins, President & CEO, Steel Point Solutions
- Tracy Iseler, Senior Managing Director, Accenture
- Janet Jerge, Chief Executive Officer, Strongbox Cyber Solutions
- Jim Keffer, Vice President, Future Warfare Concepts & Cyber, Lockheed Martin
- Kristine Korva, Principal, Defense & National Security Human Capital Practice, Deloitte
- Marisa Lightfoot, Senior Director, EY
- Stephen Marker, Vice President of Secure Network & Voice Products, General Dynamics MS
- Glenn Merberg, Managing Principal, Quadrint
- Tom Richey, Vice President, Requirements & Capabilities, Raytheon Intelligence & Space
- Austin Wang, Vice President, Intelligence Center, MITRE
INSA would like to recognize the dedication and invaluable service of outgoing Advisory Committee members Chris Bellios, Hexagon Federal; Joe Chioda; Charles Clancy, MITRE; Rajiv Gupta, Deloitte; Jen Nelson, IAI Strategies LLC; Caesar Nieves, Jacobs; John Nichols, PRASAM LLC; and Stu Voboril, Boeing.
About INSA The Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA) is the leading nonpartisan, nonprofit forum for driving public-private partnerships to advance intelligence and national security priorities. A 501(c)(6) membership organization, INSA strives to identify, develop, and promote collaborative approaches to national security challenges. INSA has more than 160 organizations in its membership and enjoys extensive participation from leaders and senior executives in the public, private, and academic sectors.