ARLINGTON, VA (February 6, 2019) – The Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA) today welcomed six newly elected members to its 2019 Board of Directors. Led by Chairman Letitia Long, the 18-member board provides INSA with strategic guidance, direction and business oversight. The new directors are:
- Nicole Gibson, principal, Guidehouse
- James Katavolos, senior vice president, Citi Cyber Intelligence Center, Citigroup
- Jeff Kimmons, senior vice president and firm intelligence executive, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Marcel Lettre, vice president for National Security, Lockheed Martin Corporation
Re-elected to a second term:
- Rick Wagner, president, Mission Cyber and Intelligence Solutions, ManTech
- Dave Wajsgras, vice president, Raytheon Company
Notes Long, “We are pleased to welcome these outstanding industry leaders to the board. The depth, breadth and caliber of experience they bring to their leadership roles ensure INSA is positioned for continued growth and success.”
The newly elected board members three-year terms were effective Jan 1, 2019.
View the full Board of Directors at https://www.insaonline.org/about/leadership/directors/.
The Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA) is the leading nonpartisan, nonprofit forum for driving public-private partnerships to advance intelligence and national security priorities. A 501(c)(6) membership organization, INSA strives to identify, develop, and promote collaborative approaches to national security challenges. INSA has more than 160 organizations in its membership and enjoys extensive participation from leaders and senior executives in the public, private, and academic sectors. Learn more at www.INSAonline.org.