More than 300 leaders from across the intelligence, defense, academic and R&D communities gathered for the January 28 Leadership Dinner with General Jay Raymond, Commander, Air Force Space Command.
Leadership Dinners provide senior Intelligence Community leaders the opportunity to discuss important issues related to their specific agency, as well as broader national security issues and challenges. These dinners take place 2-3 time per year. Recent speakers include:
- General Raymond A. Thomas III, USA, Commander, U.S. Special Operations Command
- Betty Sapp, Director, National Reconnaissance Office
- LtGen Vincent Stewart, USMC; Director, Defense Intelligence Agency
- General Paul Nakasone, USA; Director, NSA
- Gen. John W. Raymond, Commander, U.S. Air Force Space Command
Leadership Dinner Recaps