U.S. Army General Raymond A. Thomas III, Commander of U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM), was the honored guest and keynote of INSA’s final Leadership Dinner of 2017 on Wednesday, December 13.
INSA created the Leadership Dinner series to provide key Intelligence Community leaders the opportunity to discuss important issues related to their specific agency as well as broader national security issues and challenges.
INSA annually holds two or three Leadership Dinners, routinely drawing more than 450 INSA members and guests from the public, private, and academic sectors.
Since 2013, featured Leadership Dinner speakers have included:
- Gen. Keith Alexander, Director, National Security Agency
- John Brennan, Director, Central Intelligence Agency
- Robert Cardillo, Director, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Lt Gen James Clapper, USAF (Ret.), Director of National Intelligence
- Jim Comey, Director, FBI
- Marcel Lettre, Under Secretary of Defense for Intelligence
- Michael Pompeo, Director, CIA
- ADM Michael Rogers, USN; Director, NSA
- General Raymond A. Thomas III, USA, Commander, U.S. Special Operations Command
- Betty Sapp, Director, National Reconnaissance Office
- LtGen Vincent Stewart, USMC; Director, Defense Intelligence Agency
Leadership Dinner Recaps