Wednesday Wisdom with Rear Admiral Mike Studeman
Gratis event, however advanced registration is required. Closed captioning will be available.
Join us online July 7 from 4:30-5:15pm for Wednesday Wisdom with RADM Mike Studeman, Director for Intelligence, J2, U.S. Indo-Pacific Command. In this moderated conversation with INSA Vice President for Policy Larry Hanauer, RADM Studeman will discuss intelligence priorities and activities in support of U.S. military engagement in the Asia-Pacific region. Specifically, he will cover key adversarial challenges, particularly China and North Korea, and the intelligence needed to support a forward-deployed, defense-in-depth posture that defends U.S. interests abroad, deters aggression, and promotes free and open access to the air, sea, land, space, and cyberspace. There will also be plenty of time for audience Q&A!
About Rear Admiral Mike Studeman
RADM Mike Studeman is the son of a career naval officer and a 1988 graduate of the College of William and Mary. He is a distinguished graduate of the Naval Postgraduate School, an honors graduate in Mandarin Chinese from the Defense Language Institute, and a distinguished graduate of the National War College.
At sea, Studeman served as air intelligence officer for the VA-35 Black Panthers on USS Saratoga (CV-60) during Operations Desert Shield and Desert Storm. He was also assistant staff intelligence office for the U.S. 7th Fleet on USS Blue Ridge (LDD-19) and the assistant chief of staff for intelligence (N2) for Carrier Strike Group 8 on USS Eisenhower (CVN-69) supporting Operation Enduring Freedom deployments.
Ashore, Studeman led analytic divisions at the Fleet Ocean Surveillance Facility, Rota, Spain, in support of Balkan operations. He was also the first chief of the Pacific Command Studies Team, Joint Intelligence Operations Center, Hawaii; the first senior intelligence officer for China, Office of Naval Intelligence; and first director, Commander’s Initiative Group, U.S. Fleet Forces Command.
Host Sponsor (SOLD)
- Sponsor will receive a company-branded marketing email or social media graphic for distribution to relevant stakeholders (suppliers, partners, etc.)
- Opportunity to introduce the featured speaker
- Opportunity to submit one piece of company-branded "thought leadership" (a video no longer than 30 seconds or a PDF)
- Opportunity to provide email copy (no more than 130 words) for INSA to include in wrap-up email to attendees within 24 hours of web event
- Opportunity for increased logo visibility
- Dedicated social media post; registration confirmation and event reminder messages; event marketing materials, website, email promotions, and related social media posts
- Recognition of sponsor by moderator at beginning and end of program
- Sponsor will receive a detailed ROI report following the event
- Jul 07, 2021 16:30
- Jul 07, 2021 17:15