Wednesday Wisdom with Misty Tullar
Gratis event, however registration is required. Closed captioning will be available.
Join us online from 4:30-5:15 pm ET for Wednesday Wisdom with Misty Tullar, NRO’s Chief Financial Officer and Director of Business Plans and Operations. In this moderated discussion, Ms. Tullar will discuss the integration of National Technical Means with the growing number of commercial constellations. Additionally, she will offer insights on NRO’s plans to protect its supply chains as well as plans to provide support to Space Command missions and its effect on strategy and financial planning. In addition, there will be plenty of time for audience Q&A.
About Misty Tullar
Ms. Misty Tullar is the Director, Business Plans and Operations Directorate, at the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) since February 2017. As a member of NRO’s senior leadership team, Ms. Tullar is responsible for NRO budget management and financial control, independent cost estimating, and the study of national reconnaissance. She is also responsible for NRO strategic communications, including legislative liaison and public affairs.
Ms. Tullar is dual-hatted as the NRO’s Chief Financial Officer (CFO) responsible for corporate-level programmatic planning, budget formulation, budget justification, and budget execution. As the CFO, she is the primary NRO interface on resource-related issues with ODN), DoD and OMB, and is responsible for ensuring NRO’s compliance with all applicable policies, directives, and guidelines.
Previously, Ms. Tullar served as NGA's Director of Plans and Programs, providing oversight for the development and execution of strategic planning, programming, acquisition and contracts, budgeting, corporate governance, and partner engagement. She also served as NGA’s CFO, responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Financial Management Directorate, to include planning, organizing, directing, and implementing program evaluation, budgeting, financial management, cost analysis, manpower, management analysis, and financial reporting activities.
Host Sponsor (SOLD)
- Sponsor will receive a company-branded marketing email or social media graphic for distribution to relevant stakeholders (suppliers, partners, etc.)
- Opportunity to introduce the featured speaker
- Opportunity to submit one piece of company-branded "thought leadership" (a video no longer than 30 seconds or a PDF)
- Opportunity to provide email copy (no more than 130 words) for INSA to include in wrap-up email to attendees within 24 hours of web event
- Opportunity for increased logo visibility
- Dedicated social media post; registration confirmation and event reminder messages; event marketing materials, website, email promotions, and related social media posts
- Recognition of sponsor by moderator at beginning and end of program
- Sponsor will receive a detailed ROI report following the event
- Jul 21, 2021 16:30
- Jul 21, 2021 17:15