Wednesday Wisdom with MAJGEN Michelle McGuinness
Advanced registration is required. Closed captioning will be available during the program.Register Now!
INSA is pleased to host Major General Michelle McGuinness, Deputy Director for Commonwealth Integration, for Wednesday Wisdom on June 23 from 4:30-5:15 pm ET. Tune in as she discusses her role, the importance of intelligence sharing among the Five Eyes partners, and provide insights on current intelligence sharing challenges and opportunities.
About Major General Michelle McGuinness
As the third Deputy Director for Commonwealth Integration, MAJGEN Michelle McGuinness arrived at DIA having previously served as the Director General, Counterproliferation and Terrorism at the Defence Intelligence Organisation (DIO). In that role, MAJGEN McGuinness led interagency intelligence efforts supporting whole-of-government counterproliferation missions. As a career intelligence officer, she has served in a range of tactical, operational, and strategic assignments. Commissioned into the Australian Intelligence Corps in 1997, she spent her formative years at the tactical level leading and managing intelligence operations in human intelligence, interrogation, and exploitation disciplines.
Beginning in 2005, MAJGEN McGuinness served in several intelligence roles focusing on partner engagement and interoperability, including within the U.S., as an intelligence capability liaison officer for DIO in Washington, D.C., and as an integrated intelligence officer within the Joint Improvised Explosive Device Defeat Organization. Her awards and decorations include the U.S. Army Meritorious Service Medal with one oak leaf cluster and the Australian Conspicuous Service Cross.
Host Sponsor (SOLD)
- Sponsor will receive a company-branded marketing email or social media graphic for distribution to relevant stakeholders (suppliers, partners, etc.)
- Opportunity to introduce the featured speaker
- Opportunity to submit one piece of company-branded "thought leadership" (a video no longer than 30 seconds or a PDF)
- Opportunity to provide email copy (no more than 130 words) for INSA to include in wrap-up email to attendees within 24 hours of web event
- Opportunity for increased logo visibility
- Dedicated social media post; registration confirmation and event reminder messages; event marketing materials, website, email promotions, and related social media posts
- Recognition of sponsor by moderator at beginning and end of program
- Sponsor will receive a detailed ROI report following the event
- Jun 23, 2021 04:30
- Jun 23, 2021 05:15
- Event Category
- Upcoming Events