Wednesday Wisdom with LtGen Vincent Stewart, USMC (Ret.)
Advanced registration is required. Closed captioning will be available during the program.Register Now!
Join hundreds of your IC colleagues for this May 12 Wednesday Wisdom conversation with LtGen Vincent Stewart, USMC (Ret.), former Deputy Commander, USCYBERCOM, and former Director, Defense Intelligence Agency. Taking place from 4:30-5:15 pm ET, the moderated discussion will address issues related to diversity and inclusion in both the military services and the IC writ large.
General Stewart will expand on some of the topics he discussed during the 2020 Intelligence and National Security Summit, including the IC's rate of improvement in opportunity for minorities, as well as the benefits of a diverse workforce in addressing critical national security issues.
About LtGen Vincent Stewart, USMC (Ret.)
A career intelligence officer, Lieutenant General Vincent Stewart, USMC, retired from the U.S. Marine Corps in April 2019 after more than 38 years of commissioned service to our nation. On his final tour of duty, he served as the Deputy Commander United States Cyber Command, one of the 11 Combatant Commands of the Department of Defense with military and civilian personnel stationed worldwide. Prior to that assignment, he served as the 20th Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), culminating an intelligence career by overseeing the global defense intelligence enterprise supporting customers from the President of the United States, to the troops deployed around the world. In his other General Officer assignments, he served as the Commander, Marine Corps Forces Cyberspace Command and as the Director of Intelligence, for the U.S. Marine Corps. Among his many awards and decorations are the Defense Distinguished Service Medal, the Navy and Marine Corps Distinguished Service Medal, and the Defense Superior Service Medal. General Stewart currently serves on numerous Board's and is the Chief Innovation and Business Intelligence Officer for Cybersecurity, Geopolitical Intelligence, and Crisis Management at Ankura.
Host Sponsor ($8,500)
- Sponsor will receive a company-branded marketing email or social media graphic for distribution to relevant stakeholders (suppliers, partners, etc.)
- Opportunity to introduce the featured speaker
- Opportunity to submit one piece of company-branded "thought leadership" (a video no longer than 30 seconds or a PDF)
- Opportunity to provide email copy (no more than 130 words) for INSA to include in wrap-up email to attendees within 24 hours of web event
- Opportunity for increased logo visibility
- Dedicated social media post; registration confirmation and event reminder messages; event marketing materials, website, email promotions, and related social media posts
- Recognition of sponsor by moderator at beginning and end of program
- Sponsor will receive a detailed ROI report following the event
- May 12, 2021 16:30
- May 12, 2021 17:15