The Human Machine Team: What It Takes
The evolving technological landscape of national security will require new sets of skills and experience from the analytical cadre.
Join INSA on Tuesday, April 23, along with Defense One and ESRI, for a moderated panel and networking event that will discuss the transformation of the workforce as the U.S. Intelligence Community further incorporates AI/ML technology.
Panelists will discuss the most in-demand skills needed in AI, filling the gaps in machine-driven analysis, the role of programming and soft skills, and the value of academic qualifications and continuous learning.
Registration and networking
- Kevin Keaton, Chief of Innovation, NSA
- Dr. Charles Clancy, Executive Director of Virginia Tech's Hume Center for National Security and Technology
- Dr. Charlene Stokes, Director, Human-Machine Social Systems Lab, MITRE
- Neil Wiley, Director for Analysis, DIA
- Moderator: Patrick Tucker, Technology Editor, Defense One
Closing remarks and networking
Location & TIme
700 F St NW | Washington, DC 20004
This event is open to the press.
- Apr 23, 2019 17:00
- Apr 23, 2019 19:05
- Event Category
- Past Events