INSA Panel Discussion: Supply Chain Security is National Security
While globally integrated supply chains yield significant economic efficiencies, they also create extensive vulnerabilities. Because so many critical functions depend on reliable technology and equipment that is furnished by trusted providers, supply chain security is national security.
Join INSA as we kick-off Supply Chain Integrity Month with a Monday, April 1 breakfast and panel discussion. Hear from senior government leaders and industry experts as they discuss supply chain security challenges, implications for U.S. national security, and steps needed to build security and resiliency into supply chains.
Director, National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC), ODNI
Foreign threats to critical supply chains
the need for resilient systems that can survive disruptions, and
ways government and commercial companies can work together to identify, mitigate, and manage supply chain risks.
- Kristen Baldwin, Deputy Director, Strategic Technology Protection and Exploitation, Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering, Department of Defense
- Jeanette Manfra, Assistant Director for Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Department of Homeland Security
- Cameron Chehreh, Chief Technology Officer, Dell EMC Federal
- James Connelly, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Lockheed Martin
- Moderator: Jill Singer, Vice President, National Security, AT&T Global Public Sector
2121 Crystal Drive | Arlington, VA 22202
- 7:30 – 8:00 am: Registration & networking breakfast
- 8:00 – 8:10 am: Welcome remarks
- 8:10 – 8:35 am: Keynote remarks followed by audience Q&A
- 8:35 – 9:55 am: Panel discussion followed by audience Q&A
- 9:55 – 10:00 am: Closing Remarks
This event is open to the press. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to secure press credentials.
For details on available sponsorships, email .
Premier Sponsor ($7,500)
- Opportunity to introduce the keynote or panel
- On-stage acknowledgment
- 7 VIP registrations
- Prominent company logo placement on event marketing materials and social media
Registration Sponsor ($5,000) - SOLD
-Company Logo placement on registration signage
-On stage acknowledgment
-5 VIP registrations
-Prominent company logo placement on event marketing materials and social media
-Supporting Sponsor ($3,500)
-3 VIP registrations
-Prominent company logo placement on event marketing materials and event marketing material
- Apr 01, 2019 07:30
- Apr 01, 2019 10:00
- Event Category
- Upcoming Events
- Contact Person
- Toya Cribbs
- 2121 Crystal Dr, Arlington, VA 22202