Out of Office: Telework Opportunities and ChallengesRegister Now!
The third installment of the Powering Mission Readiness webcast series, "Out of Office: Telework Opportunities and Challenges," from Defense One, Nextgov, and INSA will explore the challenges unique to the intelligence and national security workforce as it pivots to increase and expand the use of telework.
Leaders from the Department of Defense, Office of the Director of National Intelligence and more will discuss the technology challenges and resources, opportunities to perform classified work in non-traditional environments, cybersecurity risks, and lessons learned as well as addressing the polices, practices, and procedures related to telework.
- La'Naia Jones, Acting Chief Information Officer of the Intelligence Community, ODNI
- Peter T. Ranks, Deputy Chief Information Officer for Information Enterprise, Department of Defense
- Dr. Kerry Buckley, Vice President of Air Force Programs, Center for Programs and Technology, MITRE Corporation
- Orlando Figueredo, Vice President, Intelligence Group, Perspecta, and INSA Advisory Committee Member
- Aaron Boyd, Senior Editor, Technology and Events, Nextgov
Interested in learning more about this series? Get the details.
- Jul 22, 2020 13:00
- Jul 22, 2020 14:00