Coffee & Conversation with Sue Kalweit
Advanced registration is required. Closed captioning will be available during the program.Register Now!
Hear from an esteemed IC leader during the Tuesday, June 22 installment of Coffee & Conversation. Starting at 9:00 am ET, INSA will sit down with Sue Kalweit, Senior Associate for Culture and Leader Excellence at NGA, to discuss how the Agency is designing and executing a culture plan that aligns with its 2025 strategy goals and workforce imperatives and enables the achievement of its "Moonshot" as described in the Director's intent.
In this moderated conversation with INSA EVP John Doyon, Ms. Kalweit will share how her team is uniting business initiatives and decisions to its core values, creating metrics for success, and keeping the workforce engaged and informed.
About Sue Kalweit
Sue Kalweit is the Senior Associate for Culture and Leader Excellence at the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA). In this new role, she is responsible for revamping NGA's Leader Development Program to prepare NGA leaders at all levels with the skills and competencies needed for mission success. Having spent the larger part of her career with NGA, Ms. Kalweit most recently served as the Director of the Analysis Directorate where she led the Agency's geospatial intelligence analytic capabilities and resources and modernized analytic efforts. Her achievements at NGA have been recognized with the NIMA Outstanding Woman of the Year Award, the Meritorious Unit Citation, and the Distinguished Civilian Service Award. Ms. Kalweit also spent 12 years in the private sector with Booz Allen Hamilton and has dedicated time to giving back to the community through her membership on the USGIF Academic Advisory Committee and the Penn State University Master of GIS Program Advisory Board.
Host Sponsor (SOLD)
- Sponsor will receive a company-branded marketing email or social media graphic for distribution to relevant stakeholders (suppliers, partners, etc.)
- Opportunity to introduce the featured speaker
- Opportunity to submit one piece of company-branded "thought leadership" (a video no longer than 30 seconds or a PDF)
- Opportunity to provide email copy (no more than 130 words) for INSA to include in wrap-up email to attendees within 24 hours of web event
- Opportunity for increased logo visibility
- Dedicated social media post; registration confirmation and event reminder messages; event marketing materials, website, email promotions, and related social media posts
- Recognition of sponsor by moderator at beginning and end of program
- Sponsor will receive a detailed ROI report following the event
- Jun 22, 2021 09:00
- Jun 22, 2021 09:45