Coffee & Conversation with Milancy Harris
Advanced registration is required. Closed captioning will be available during the program.Register Now!
Start your morning with INSA! Join us for Coffee & Conversation with Milancy Harris, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations and Combatting Terrorism (DASD SOCT). During this moderated conversation, taking place on Tuesday, May 25 from 9:00-9:45am ET, Ms. Harris will share her views about the Counterterrorism mission given the renewed focus on great power competition and other competing priorities, policy initiatives, and the current threat landscape.
As a former member of President Biden's transition team, Ms. Harris will also recount her experiences on the Intelligence Community Review Team.
About Milancy Harris
Milancy Harris was sworn in as the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Special Operations and Combatting Terrorism (DASD SOCT) in February 2021. In this capacity, she is responsible for overseeing the employment of special operations forces in counterterrorism, Military Information Support Operations, Information Operations, unconventional warfare, irregular warfare, direct action, and more! Prior, Ms. Harris concentrated on technology governance and institution building, first at Facebook and then as a founding member of the leadership team at the Oversight Board, a first of its kind to provide independent oversight of Facebook's content moderation decisions. She previously spent 15 years with the U.S. government focused on intelligence analysis and counterterrorism in a variety of leadership positions at NCTC, the National Security Council, and ODNI.
Host Sponsor ($8,500)
- Sponsor will receive a company-branded marketing email or social media graphic for distribution to relevant stakeholders (suppliers, partners, etc.)
- Opportunity to introduce the featured speaker
- Opportunity to submit one piece of company-branded "thought leadership" (a video no longer than 30 seconds or a PDF)
- Opportunity to provide email copy (no more than 130 words) for INSA to include in wrap-up email to attendees within 24 hours of web event
- Opportunity for increased logo visibility
- Dedicated social media post; registration confirmation and event reminder messages; event marketing materials, website, email promotions, and related social media posts
- Recognition of sponsor by moderator at beginning and end of program
- Sponsor will receive a detailed ROI report following the event
- May 25, 2021 09:00
- May 25, 2021 09:45
- Event Category
- Upcoming Events