Coffee & Conversation with John D. Cohen
Advanced registration is required. Closed captioning will be available during the program.Register Now!
Start your morning with INSA! Join us online for Coffee & Conversation with John D. Cohen, Coordinator for Counterterrorism and Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Under Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis at DHS on Thursday, October 28 from 9:00-9:45am ET. Moderated by INSA's Larry Hanauer, Mr. Cohen will address the challenges faced by DHS I&A, focusing on its current priorities as set forth by Secretary Mayorkas, including domestic violent extremism, its work to protect U.S. critical infrastructure from attack, its ability to integrate open source and classified data, and its partnerships with state and local governments and the private sector.
About John D. Cohen
John D. Cohen currently serves as the DHS Coordinator for Counterterrorism and Senior Official Performing the Duties of the Under Secretary for Intelligence and Analysis at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS). Previously Mr. Cohen has served as a Senior Expert on Global Threats for the Argonne National Laboratory; an on-air expert for ABC News on homeland security, terrorism, counterintelligence, and law enforcement issues; and an Adjunct Professor in the Georgetown University Security Studies Program and Center for Security Studies.
Host Sponsor ($8,500)
- Sponsor will receive a company-branded marketing email or social media graphic for distribution to relevant stakeholders (suppliers, partners, etc.)
- Opportunity to introduce the featured speaker
- Opportunity to submit one piece of company-branded "thought leadership" (a video no longer than 30 seconds or a PDF)
- Opportunity to provide email copy (no more than 130 words) for INSA to include in wrap-up email to attendees within 24 hours of web event
- Opportunity for increased logo visibility
- Dedicated social media post; registration confirmation and event reminder messages; event marketing materials, website, email promotions, and related social media posts
- Recognition of sponsor by moderator at beginning and end of program
- Sponsor will receive a detailed ROI report following the event
- Oct 28, 2021 09:00
- Oct 28, 2021 09:45