AI and Ethics: Mitigating Unwanted BiasRegister Now!
As it embraces and implements AI in its collection and analysis functions, how does an intelligence or defense agency ensure objectivity in their intelligence analysis without introducing unwanted bias? This panel, taking place virtually on Thursday, March 25 from 1:00-2:00 pm ET, will examine issues related to bias throughout the analytic cycle, including the creation and use of AI algorithms, datasets being used in AI models, and how to assess the output of AI analysis.
- Dr. Kimberly Bower, MSPH, Senior Analytic Data Scientist for Policy and Governance, Directorate for Analysis, DIA
- Alka A. Patel, Chief of Responsible AI, JAIC
- Kristi Scott, Privacy and Civil Liberties Officer, CIA
- Dr. Barry A. Zulauf, IC Analytic Ombudsman
- Brady Cline, GeoAI Business Development, Esri
- Patrick Tucker, Technology Editor, Defense One (moderator)
- Mar 25, 2021 13:00
- Mar 25, 2021 14:00