2021 National Security Forum
Wednesday, October 27 | 10:00am - 3:00pm ET | Virtual
Join colleagues at the virtual Defense One and Nextgov National Security Forum on Wednesday, October 27 from 10:00am - 3:00pm ET. Underwritten by AWS, the program brings key leaders from the Department of Defense and intelligence community together to examine pressing national security challenges, including counterterrorism strategy, cloud computing, development and acquisition of advanced technologies, and equity and inclusion.
- Keynote: Edacheril Mathew, Deputy Chief Information Officer, Defense Intelligence Agency
- Counterterrorism Strategy in an Era of Competition
- Advance Cloud Computing in the Intelligence Community
- Development and Acquisition of Advanced Technologies
- Equity and Inclusion in the Intelligence Community
- Climate Impacts on Global Power Competition
and more! View the full program lineup.
- Oct 27, 2021 10:00
- Oct 27, 2021 15:00