2023 Future of the IC Workforce Multimedia Campaign
January 1 to December 31, 2023 Virtual
Developed by the INSA Foundation (INSF), this series seeks to increase the effectiveness of the IC workforce by deepening the understanding and raising awareness of workforce-related trends, technologies, and best practices shaping the future. Operating from the belief that it is in the nation’s best interest that the public, private and academic sectors work together to forge and retain the most diverse, integrated, agile, resilient and innovative workforce possible, this campaign seeks to build awareness of workforce trends, IC success stories, and insights into technologies advancing the mission.
This series was designed to target IC early adopters/influencers, graduate students, industry and government leaders, mid-careerists, and HR/talent leaders. In addition, program outreach will target the future workforce through marketing to IC Centers of Academic Excellence programs and Intelligence Studies Consortium schools.
Programming to include:
• Three webinars/ conversations (45 minutes to one hour in length)
• Minimum of one article distributed in Clearancejobs.com newsletter
• Branded position paper with top takeaways from the series
- Opportunity to be quoted in ClearanceJobs.com article
- Company branding on INSF/INSA website with the recordings of the video series
- Copy of video recordings for underwriter to disseminate through relevant communications channels
- Mention of underwriter at start and close of each webinar
- Dedicated social media post on INSF/INSA and ClearanceJobs.com network thanking underwriter
- Underwriter branding on series-related position paper (including logo, brief company description, and a quote)
- Underwriter will receive branded marketing HTML and social media graphic promoting the series
*The total cost of this underwriting package is $50,000 which be incorporated into unrestricted INSF funds. If applicable a portion of said unrestricted funds will be allocated to “The Future of the IC Workforce Scholarship Fund” and underwriter will be listed as a donor.