More than 400 leaders from across the intelligence, defense, academic and R&D communities gathered at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner for the April 2 Leadership Dinner with Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence (PDDNI) Sue Gordon. View event photos.
PDDNI Gordon's remarks included a broad overview of key priorities contained in the new National Intelligence Strategy. Following her formal remarks, Gordon was joined on stage by former PDDNI Stephanie O'Sullivan for a conversation that touched on a range of topics, including:
- need for innovation in the security clearance process
- importance of strong, effective partnerships (public-private, state and local, and governments across the globe)
- necessity of building public trust through transparency
- challenges and opportunities around augmenting intelligence with machines, and
- steps being taken to develop a right, trusted agile workforce.
Thanks to all our sponsors who helped make this event possible.