Mobile Technology and its Impact on Analysis and Dissemination of Intelligence: Security Impacts
As the analytic community moves with increasing speed into the age of mobile technology, the Intelligence Community (IC) sponsor has asked INSA to seek out thought leadership and best practices from government security and technology experts, as well as outside industry representatives for a discussion on important security issues related to the development of daily briefings and dissemination to senior policy and decision makers leveraging mobile products. Held at the TS/SCI/TK level, this panel will provide attendees with an opportunity to freely discuss current and future approaches and security implications for mobile technology use in the IC.
Registration is now closed.
- Jim Shelton, Deputy Editor of CIA WIRe
- Dr. Mark Althouse. Technical Director for Mobility Mission Management, IAD, NSA
- Patricia Muoio, Chief, Trusted Systems Research Group, NSA
- Michael Panczenko, Director of Engineering and Technology, Lockheed Martin
- Kathy Pherson, Chief Executive Officer, Pherson Associates and co-author of Critical Thinking for Strategic Intelligence published October, 2012
This will be open to INSA Members and non-INSA members as long as they have appropriate TS/SCI/TK clearance. Clearances should submitted no later than Wednesday, March 13, 2013. Additional clearance information included upon registration. This event is off the record.
7:00 – 7:30 am: Registration and Networking Breakfast/Demonstration Area Visits
7:30 – 8:30 am: Panel Remarks and Discussion
8:30 – 9:00 am: Question and Answer Session