Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA)
Ballston Metro Center Office Towers
901 North Stuart Street, Suite 205
Arlington, VA 22203
Phone (703) 224-4672
Fax (703) 224-4681
INSA is located approximately three miles from downtown Washington, D.C. in the Ballston area of Arlington. We are situated near several Washington major highways including Interstates 66, 95, 395, US 1, 29, 50, and the George Washington Memorial Parkway. Please note that weekdays, I-66 inside the Beltway is limited to a minimum of two (2) passengers for eastbound traffic from 6:30-9 a.m. and for westbound traffic from 4-6:30 p.m. (unless you are going to/from Dulles Airport). Parking is available in the Ballston Metro Center Office Building (our building), the Ballston Common mall, and at other area parking lots and garages. Metered parking is also available on the surrounding streets.
INSA is easily accessible by metro via the orange line at the Ballston station. At the top of the escalator at street level, enter the Ballston Metro Center Office Tower directly in front of you. Veer towards your right and proceed to go up the escalator. At the top of the escalator turn to your right. INSA is next to the Eye Doctor.
From National Airport (6 miles, approximately 15-20 minutes)
Please note that weekdays, I-66 inside the Beltway is limited to a minimum of two (2) passengers (HOV restriction) for westbound traffic from 4-6:30 p.m. Plan an alternate route during these times.
- Stay in left lane when exiting the airport terminal area.
- Exit left following routing to Alexandria/Crystal City/Route 1 and I-66.
- Remain in left lanes following signs to Alexandria/Crystal City/Route 1 and I-66; do not follow routing to Washington, D.C. Follow signs to Alexandria, Route 1 south (Jefferson Davis Highway).
- Turn right at second signal, on Rt. 120, S.Glebe Road
- Remain on Glebe Road for approximately 5 miles, passing under Rt. 395 and subsequently passing by Ballston Common Shopping Center.
- Turn right on Wilson Blvd. after passing Ballston Common.
- Turn left on N. Stuart Street.
From Dulles Airport
(21 miles, approximately 25-30 minutes)
Please note that weekdays, I-66 inside the Beltway is limited to a minimum of two (2) passengers (HOV restriction) for eastbound traffic from 6:30-9 a.m. and for westbound traffic it is HOV restricted from 4-6:30 p.m. Ticketed passengers to/from Dulles Airport are exempt from the HOV restriction.
- Stay left on exiting airport area and join Dulles Access Rd.
- Follow signs routing to I-66 East and 495.
- Continue to follow signs to I-66 East where the Access Road joins I-66 East for approximately 17 miles after leaving the airport.
- Exit at #71 - Ballston.
- Continue on N. Fairfax Drive to N. Stuart Street.
From Union Station
(8 miles, approximately 15 minutes)
- Exiting Union Station follow Louisiana Ave, NW proceeding south to Constitution Ave.
- Turn right on Constitution Ave to signs to Route 66 West, crossing the Teddy Roosevelt Bridge and staying in the left lane.
- Exit I-66 West at Glebe Road (Approximately 2 miles).
- Turn left at the end of off-ramp onto Glebe Road.
- Proceed 1/2 mile (3 stop lights) to N. Fairfax Drive.
- Turn left on N. Fairfax Drive to N. Stuart Street.
(connected to the Ballston Metro Center Office Tower)
950 North Stafford Street, Arlington, VA 22203
Toll Free: 1-800-774-1500
Westin Arlington Gateway
801 North Glebe Road, Arlington, Virginia, 22203
Toll Free: 1-800-937-8461
Holiday Inn Arlington at Ballston, VA
4610 N. Fairfax Drive, Arlington, Virginia 22203
Toll Free: 1-800-465-4329
Comfort Inn Ballston
1211 N. Glebe Road, Arlington, VA 22201
Toll Free: 1-800-228-5150